Wednesday 28 January 2009

I'm officially straight

Yesterday was the day I got straight...


...hair. Although I am also hetro, I wouldn't blog about it. My hair dresser of choice was Kiimi (shop 2, 2112 Latrobe St) which is opposite Melbourne Central - Hungry Jacks side. These guys deserve a plug :P Although not having my appointment in the books, they were still open to do my hair. After quoting me $210 including cut, they ultimately charged me $180 because they were nice.

I'd like to thank my sponser and photographer Feng Chloe Wok Chen and moral support Phil "Richie and I have a plan" Esmore. They agreed to come with me after I meet up with the two at Box Hill a few hours before hand. Good friends. I'll let the photos do the talking now.

Normal daily me

Photobucket

It begins!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Feng said...

We all know you're gay, Chad.
There's nothing wrong with being gay, Chad.

(btw why am I a 'Cheng'?)
(btw resize photos!XD)