Thursday 18 June 2009

Oh Restaurant City

Restaurant City 01

Was having such a good day, then people started coming home, which meant they would jump on the net, which means I get fustratingly slow internet. Normally if everyone's home internet speeds would be fine...but we're capped!

Yeah I'm a bit to blame for downloading a bit *sniggers* during the off peak periods, but for whatever reason someone thought it would be an ingenious idea to go and download 4 odd gigs in the middle of the day. If I find out who is downloading during the day in the house, they're going to get 10 good bitch slaps in a row.

By now you should have figured out, 'capped net with many users' plus 'Facebook's simplistic yet addictive Restaurant City' equals the reason for this ranting blog post. Good thing the last thing I did before last logging onto RC was closing up and putting all my staff to rest (they're sleeping, not with the fishes silly, in bed peacefuly). I've spammed the refresh button for 10 minutes straight, but I get nothing!

Now I'm off to go see if my Google Reader will load. If it doesn't, I'm going to forcefully retire my laptop over my balcony edge.

2 comments:

Leanne Lai Ying said...

Blogwalking :)
I love Restaurant City.
I'm so addicted to it... even though it's such a pointless game.



Too bad it makes my laptop so hot that I get annoyed.
I'm only on level 16...

Ellen Nakamura said...

Your blogs are fun to read, I feel so stalkerish (=_=')
ADD ME ON FACEBOOK SO WE CAN TRADE ON RC!
Ummm search me or something?
Ellen Nakamura.