Monday 10 August 2009

There's A Needle In My Foot - The Adventures of the Green Jeans

Luna 01

Luna 02

My black jeans are missing in action; not really, they’ve just been hanging on the clothes line for a few days because of Melbourne’s random weather and my laziness. This meant I had no choice but to wear the green jeans today. Any day I wear my green jeans outside has to be a day that I do something semi blog worthy, and so, after checking my work shifts for this week I stayed on the 623 bus from Chadstone and didn’t bother getting off until I got to Luna Park.

Luna 03

Luna 04

It was interesting to see how St Kilda had changed since the days I used to wonder the streets as a primary school kid. Well, it hasn’t changed that much, maybe for my next solo adventure I’ll take a tram up Carlisle Street – maybe.

Luna 05

Luna 06

1 comment:

Joel said...

Really love the second photo, nice one.