Sunday 17 January 2010

Argh My Hair Is So Long.



Apologies for being so far behind my updates on my mini-365 project, it's just that I've been using film for the past two weeks and haven't been bothered getting my arse down to a lab to get the rolls developed. Sooo, hopefully I'll be able to visit Vanbar tomorrow and pick them up on Tuesday (which is also when I get my haircut) - fingers crossed.

I have no idea who in Melbourne reads this stuff, whom I don't already know, but, if anyone is free this Tuesday come along to the Melb Aquarium at 2pm :]

2 comments:

Ellen Nakamura said...

What if a crazy stalker turns up?!
Your hair is cool at the moment! But I do look forward to seeing your new do.

Feng said...

Cool self-shot! See, I didn't call it a camwhore photo because it's cooler than that.:P The brush is interesting too.