Saturday 30 January 2010

*initialise fanboyism*

Hey yo, finally! (Is this what you've been waiting for?) Brand new SNSD.

^-^,V 01

It's official, I'm a fanboy. So Nyuh Shi Dae's second album just landed in my mail box, and all I can say is, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHH!

^-^,V 02


...overly cheerful, overly cheesy, and over produced. I couldn't tell one girl from the other. Their sheer numbers freaked me out. I couldn't stand the cutesy mannerisms, no matter how catchy the songs were.

But, over time, I've definitely come to be a defender--maybe even fan--of GG. Maybe it happened just because I was bored and wanted to push buttons...


^-^,V 03

It was fun trolling/defending Tiffany, who was the centre of a lot of anti-fan hate, but by doing so I've turned myself into a fan. Oh look, my belt was made in Spain, cool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yuri + Sooyoung > Tiffany. That is all.

The eyeball-stabby colours make me a bit giddy.

Eugene said...

^
SEOHYUN!

Win!
I have succeeded =D

P.S: I got a Fany limited Edition Photo Card :)