Sunday 15 January 2012

Day 4: Good Evening Yokohama




My time in Tokyo was the only time I could spend time with people I knew, and Mister Yokohama was one of the magical few. We would meet Mister Yokohama another time, but tonight he would show around his home town.

Walking around Yokohama, I got my first taste of what a dating hotspot is like in Japan. Regardless, it's a beautiful city at night and you never know what street performance you'll come across.

Chinese food in Japan? Sure, I'm up for a little irony and Chinese folk ignoring my Mandarin. Nah, it was a great little buffet we went to and it was especially nice to finally be properly full after a few days of small proportioned Japanese dishes. So if you're one for checking out different countries' take on China Town, check out Yokohama's, you be disappoint. I think.

Cheers Mister Yokohama.

No comments: