Tuesday 30 June 2009

meh.

meh 01

Thought I might as blog about something, as it has been some time since my last one. Bu bu bu buuu.

Woke up at about 3 something this afternoon, after a 14 hour or so sleep. Meh. Stickers for the forum guys found their way into my letter box while I was asleep. Meh. A whole lot of stuff got downloaded last night, so I had something to watch. Meh. Now I'm blogging about my very eventful day. meh!

Oh I ended up reading through a tonne of other blogs today, which got me thinking, what if I – in all my lameness – attempt a “parody” of all of the personal blogs I read. Might work, might not. First, I need to get out and do things with people, as to fuel the events that make up these parody posts. Hope that made sense, and if not, meh.

2 comments:

lamah. said...

Hey there (:

ahh haha don't yous D: They're really fun (h)

I thought you have a minolta? * looks at the pictures below * ? xD.

Hopefully yes! Have to learn how to use it first haha.

Unknown said...

meh~~~
parody? how~~?
well, good luck with it =w=

oh, btw
Hello!!

oh and also btw
this is helen