Monday 6 July 2009

Here again to make your brain implode

my eyes 01

As you can see, I now have a shoe/tee shelf in my waredrobe. At first I thought having one would be a great idea, keeps the shoes off the floor and out of the way, what more could I want? However, it only crossed my mind when I finished putting my shoes in it, that, my waredrobe will now stink of dirt and sweaty socks. Brilliant.

Any of you who read my blog, which I doubt there are many of you, do you have any ideas on how I could prevent this? I'd rather not go outside smelling like yesterday's turd or some cock that drowned himself in after shave.

Another thing it made me realise, is that I don't wear about 80% of the clothes that are in my waredrobe. How you girls manage to convince yourself to keep so many bits and pieces is beyond me right now. So it looks like there's going to be a few trips to the Op Shop bin once I get my Ps...

NB: this was not a parody post.

3 comments:

Yuta said...

I think it's a bad idea to have your shoes in your wardrobe..You don't know what you stepped on, and it's probably full of germs, which can give off bad smell. Don't you have a place to keep your shoes at the front door? I keep mine there ;P

K said...

I keep my shoes in a shoe cupboard near the front door..but since there isnt enough space i keep some of my shoes in my room as well.
I put my shoes in its original shoe box and then i put the shoe boxes in my cupboard, under my table etc etc.
Although its a little of a hassel when i'm trying to run out of the house to catch a train or something and i have to look through all these shoe boxes...i should label them..
Im Kathy btw :)

Unknown said...

Re Kathy. We used to have two shoe racks next to the front door, but then my mum came home one day and decided to move them into the garage because it's bad feng shui or something. But considering the tram stop is out front, having the shoes out back got annoying.

Leavning shoes in their boxes, especially Chucks with their small box, is just a pain.