Thursday 9 July 2009

A collection of thoughts

Morning.

...my phone just crashed on me. Love it when it does that. No seriously, I'm not being sarcastic or anything, it truely is fantastic.

What's you view on smoking?

Had a odd dream last night. Not sure what to make of it. Had aspects in it that related to my real life, so maybe it means something? Pft, time to be a man and think manly things. Woo look its my bass.

sky 01

Someone once told me, a sign that you're happy in life, is when you look up at the sky at least three times a day. Times where you remember this and force yourself to look up don't count.

Just remembered that I don't know when semester starts. RMIT email won't work for me. Meh.

After one of the longest, most indirect conversation of my life, I was finally told some good news last night. At least I think it's good news. We'll see how it pans out later.

Really wish I had my Ps. Aimlessly driving around after midnight sounds so appealing. Guess I got that from my dad. Wonder where that guy is right now. Better not be dead.

I think I'll give doing parodies of people's blogs a pass, might come across as offence.

Let's hope the next one of these is more positive.

No comments: