Thursday 9 July 2009

The Day I Died And Came Back As A Mindless Retard

Death

This morning nearly I burned the kitchen down. Don't leave food cooking in the oven for too long mmkay?

The sound of the phone ringing is still echoing in my head. Telemarketers, sod off. If you won't play a game with me, don't bother calling. Let me sleep in next time.

Went to Highpoint in search of a cross over cable and a audio extension cable. Dick Smith wanted 10 times the amount of MSY and Jaycar. They can get lost. JB...were just hopeless.

Went to ALDI after. They didn't have corn chips. They really should start stocking corn chips. Cashier gave me extra change, but I didn't realise until I got home. Now I got free lunch and an extra $10.

How'd the above cause my brain to explode? They didn't. The internets did.

Rebirth

No comments: