Saturday 18 July 2009

"It Combines Jogging And Photography."

photo jog 01

For some the second semester of TAFE started this week, as for the others this will be the last week of holidays for them before they drag themselves through another semester of university – suffer. I on the other hand have another week to sleep until 4pm and aimlessly surf the internets.

photo jog 02

As I’m still unemployed and without a car, it can be a little troublesome making the journey all the way over to the east side of Melbourne to meet up with friends – not that I get invited over regularly. So...lately I’ve decided to take my camera with me whenever I go for a run. Yes, it was inspired by Yes Man...shush up.

photo jog 03

photo jog 04

You can view the rest of the photos I edited from today on my flickr page.

photo jog 05

Now if you’ll excuse me, my secondary LCD screen seems to want me to pull out its power cord with all the whinging it is doing.

photo jog 06

1 comment:

lamah. said...

Did I not comment on this already? D:

WELLL when I first read it ( Sometime last week? ) I was oh so inspired about how you incorporated fitness + photography together WHICH made me do the same thing today 8D.

It was more of a photo walk first .. Walked around my ghetto hood snapped shots then went to the field to do some laps and had to walk up and down the hill ( I died then haha ).

Awesome stuff (: