Monday 14 September 2009

This Was The Happiest Day Of My Life

woah 01

It’s been a week full of work shifts, photo whoring and driving.

The week started off with me stressing over whether or not I’d be able to find an instructor, so I would actually have a car to do my driving test in. After calling RACV numerous times, I got nothing and decided to give Dr. Traffic, a driving school suggested by a mate, a call. Couldn’t have been simpler. I called up, gave my details, got a lesson booked within 10 minutes.

woah 02

So with that out of the way, I had nothing to worry about, or so I thought. Mum had opened up a new store in Docklands and got Telstra to setup an ADSL connection to it, so there I got appointed resident tech support. Then over the course of the week, I begin to discover the problems wrong with the PC sitting in the shop. First off, the CD drive doesn’t open, it works but just doesn’t open. Fair enough, I’ll bring a spare over and put that in. Nope, the thing won’t boot now. Okay, I’ll just bring my laptop and setup the modem through that, done right? Nope, turns out some drivers didn’t get installed on the shop’s PC, so it can’t pick up Ethernet connections. Hopefully they’ll finally get online this week.

woah 03

Oh yeah, be wary when you go overseas and buy a pair of fake shoes. My second pair of Vans slip ons don’t really seem to like my feet all that much.

woah 04

And now the photo whoring part of the week begins.

woah 05

And so fellow co-founder of the Darren Cheah Fanclub Chloe, wanted to use me and my “pro” camera to take some snaps of tram power lines and spiders. Sooo, for three days we ran around the city, asking places if they’d let us take photos from their windows as the photos obviously had the be taken from above.

woah 06

Of course, we took photos along the way of anything that filled the criteria; “that looks cool!”.

woah 07

Oh, yes, I did manage to pass my driving test...luckily. That was the happy day of my life. I've been driving as much as I can since, and already managed to go though a whole tank of petrol OTL.

woah 08

6 comments:

Kim G. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim G. said...

CLOSED! NO RAMEN FOR YOU.

Lol @ "Please Do Touch- (>▽<)"

Ellen Nakamura said...

I've touched that Ajisen Ramen chick so many times, I wasn't even aware of that sign.

Yuta said...

Is this secretly another episode of "The Adventures of the Green Jeans"? ;P

Unknown said...

hey, i like the pics!!
good job!

helen =w=)b

Feng said...

Good, Chad *pat pat* keep advertising my blog!:P Anyway... late comment, but only one day later than Helen's!:O

you shot your dog...................