Thursday 10 September 2009

I'm Bored, And It Appears To Be Blogger's Birthday.

lalala 01

Home life can be pretty boring when you’re home alone on your day off, and even though I do have a few other things I should be finishing off, I decided the best cure for my boredom would be to take some random photos around my room.

lalala 02

Let the photo spamming begin (or continue)! I still need to learn how to post process properly, but, I cbf reading the online tutorials. Maybe if I had the time, and plenty of disposable cash, I’ll enrol myself in some photography short course, but for the time being I have others to study. Enjoy :]

lalala 03

lalala 04

Hey look!
lalala 05

Wait, wtf is that?
lalala 06

6 comments:

lamah. said...

HARRRLLOOOOWWW GREEN PANTS MAN! 8D

Yes I love her voice! TSSK who said that? I'll hunt them down and sing to them! D: but she's an amazing singer (: And her voice holds such emotion that it makes me feel .. emotions (:

fosho! What size did you want it in?

AND I'M REALLY LIKING YOUR RECENT PHOTOS!

HECK DON'T GO SPEND MONEY ON COURSES THAT DON'T TEACH YOU MUCH! It's more better when you explore yourself (:

I shall give you a tip 8D :
Curves + Color Balance = some colouring techniques! Now go explore 8D

LK.

lamah. said...

OH AND YES! SEND ME THAT BEANIE THINGY NOW! 8D IT'S HAWWWT 8D HAHA.

Ellen Nakamura said...

I really like your photos, very fresh :-)
Yeah I end up buying so much junk in the city to eat.
Haha, GG for you since you go to school in the city!

Feng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Feng said...

I think these new photos represent your interests really well! 'specially the 2nd one where the lens cap is wedged under the strings of the bass.

My favourite one from this lot is the 1st one, because it took a while to figure out that it was a mini gundam figuring. Pieces that make people think are fun.:)

I think for the 3rd, it would have been more interesting if maybe the crown was sitting on top of the guitar? or... flat on the floor? I dunno, looks better from what I imagine.XD

Fiiiiiiiiinaaally... it's not REAL camwhoring unless your face is shown!

Yuta said...

The carpet floor doesn't look flat on the third photo o____o