Friday 4 September 2009

You're Buseyyy

BEEF 01

Ah busy busy busy...busy. Too many “busy”s? The past two weeks have been none stop, giving me no time to take just one day off to sleep in and bum around the house.

BEEF 02

I had my first closing shift two Sundays ago, where I managed to miss the last Glen Waverley train from Holmesglen, which gave me no rather option but to then walk all the way to Phil’s place...in Mount Waverley. The sense of achievement I felt when I finally made it there was, awesome. And as a form of payment to dear Philip, and with his approval, I brought a cheeseburger meal with a chocolate thickshake – apparently it tasted like crap the next day.

BEEF 03

For some retarded reason, I took someone’s shift at Nando’s the following Sunday, completely forgetting I had my own shift just before >< Do you know what it’s like completely a 10 (plus two 30mins breaks) shift? The pain in your feet...jhgasdhfkjh!! However, thanks to that epicly long shift, I received a nice big fat cheque this week. Minimum wage employment with tonnes of working hours ftw.

BEEF 04

Finally, over the past few days I’ve managed to get out and take some photos for once, instead of running around the back kitchen of Nando’s and being bored out of my mind in classes. Hoping I can have Monday off, fingers crossed.

BEEF!

1 comment:

lamah. said...

I LOVE THE PRINTER PHOTO! made me laugh xD