Tuesday 10 November 2009

Hi *waves*

can't sleep, will melt 01

“What now?”
“Nothing.”

can't sleep, will melt 02

“Then why are you blogging?”
“Just procrastinating my sleep.”

can't sleep, will melt 03

“Don’t you have an exam tomorrow?”
“Yup. But it’s too hot to sleep, so I thought I’d go looking for some old photos I remember my dad taking years ago.”

can't sleep, will melt 04


“Don’t stay up too late okay?”


can't sleep, will melt 05

“Aiya, don’t worry. See you later.”

can't sleep, will melt 06

4 comments:

Feng said...

I like the dialogue in between photos. Gave me an extra incentive to scroll down!:D

Yuta said...

I like the third photo most. Where is that?

Kim G. said...

Oh wow, these are really nice!

lamah. said...

Llalaallalalalaloovvveee the first and third photo 8D