Saturday 7 November 2009

And A Happy Slurpee Day To You Too

my stomach hurts 01

Ever enthusiastic about obtaining goods for free, a few of us armed with nothing but a iPhone and a car, ventured out today in the quest of getting ourselves some free Slurpees.

my stomach hurts 02

We first attempted to hit the Mt Waverley 7/11 - that failed. On our second attempt, Box Hill, we were also unsuccessful. Third time lucky, Camberwell, we managed to get one. Not entirely happpy with the rude and grumpy attitude of the folk who resided there, we ventured on into the city. Our target, Collins St.

my stomach hurts 03

We came.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We took.

my stomach hurts 04

We rejoiced.

I hope your 7/11 day was just as fun :]

my stomach hurts 05

2 comments:

Feng said...

If we win the 7-11 competition, my theory on your luck with that establishment will be proven!!:D

Yuta said...

I won a free milo at Queenscliffe beach in Sydney in 2003!!!.......... I wish someone knew what I'm talking about >.<

Oh by the way, I found another girl at my school that looks a tiny little bit like you, Feng. Looks like you share a lot of common facial features with Japanese girls ;D