Wednesday 4 November 2009

Sharing The Fun

I do what the can says 01

Some time last week I decided to replace my "bag camera" from my Sony P&S with my newly acquired, and vastly more awesome, Fanta can shaped film camera. Nothing fancy, just fully mechanical point and shoot, but it was great fun to use.

I do what the can says 02

After taking photos normally, I tried see if I could maybe do some double exposures with it, but the shutter button would lock after you take a photo, forcing you to advance the roll. Did I give up? No, I tried rewinding the roll to the previous photo and took another photo! Yeah...that didn't actually work out, Half my roll came out completely burned out, with a few black spots. So sad...

I do what the can says 03

I love how warm, crappy focus and film grain give some photos such a nostalgic feel.

I do what the can says 04

Flickr set

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Calpis water is awesome. I found a bottle of Milkis one night and spend most of the night calling it Mucus. As you do.

Do you have a Holga? Double-exposures on that are slightly easier..

By the way, there's a gopher who inhaled green light bulbs in that photo. And maybe a massive street with lamps. Yes.

...I don't know how I found your blog. Hrm.

Yuta said...

Truly a fanta quality.